Monday, April 2, 2018

4 smoothies I love



I have recently invested in a fantastic blender!
Before I would always use cheap ones and it left my smoothies smelling like i burned something.
It's the Philips HR2098/30 blender.
Not only does it make smoothies, it can also cook soups, sauces, and crush ice.
It's my amazing new kitchen companion.

I wanted to share my inspiration for smoothies I've tried so far and that I think you will love as the warmer days come around.



 1. Banana & Strawberry

A very simple and delicious one.
Here's what you will need.

1 ml of apple juice
A couple of fresh or frozen strawberries
A banana
Low fat yoghurt






2. Mango dream


Let's get that sunny vibe going!
You will love this one


150 ml of orange juice
A mango
A handful pineapple

Coconut flakes for garnish




3. Forest fruit smoothie
I love forest fruits and they have so much goodness to them!

Handful of strawberries
A few raspberries
Some red berries

100/200 ml water
A teaspoon of sweetener of choice (sugar, honey etc.)




4. Fantasy smoothie 

Here's my fantasy smoothie
 

100 ml of orange juice
A kiwi
A handful of grapes
A banana
Low fat yoghurt

A tablespoon of oats
A teaspoon of honey











Give me some love if you liked these smoothies.
Happy blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment